Monday, July 12, 2010

Time for a Spot of Tea.

Art ⓒ Janine Tondu
Just wanted to show a detail since I actually gave her eyes :3

Art ⓒ Janine Tondu
Well if you couldn't tell by now I have been absolutely obsessed with tea! Funny thing is I don't even like tea, go figure. But I do love everything that comes with tea, from the tea cups to the place settings, even the dainty little pitchers that come with it. My little pet projects to aid me in my Photoshop skills. DSK Timmy sketches should be next since I've been working on those as well. I've been quite the little sketch machine as of late and I am totally loving it! :)
Looking forward to the next post, until then happy days guys!

10 comments:

Linda Neptune said...

eyes are great, you should always include them now!!! i think you'll have to paint over the pencil when you get to the finished look. your girls remind me of dolls!

Linda Neptune said...

i just noticed your soul-less eyes in your banner! BUT BUT BUT you can do eyeballssss!!

Janine Tondu said...

LOL Okie dokie Linda!! Just for you I'm going to redo my banner with eyes! Also what do you mean paint over the pencil??

Stephanie said...

Her eyes look gorgeous! I love her makeup ^_~

Linda Neptune said...

cus i can still see the pencil lines, and they're rickety!, paint on top of that layer!

Linda Neptune said...

ohhh i love the new eyes in your banner! looks so much better!!

Janine Tondu said...

Thanks Steph! I have been watching many make up tutorials and I guess threw it into my artwork as well. Linda, I see what you mean but I do intend to it's just the beginning stage for some reason I feel more comfortable multiplying over the image before I actually go into it covering it up. I guess I can thank Spollen for that one. :3

P.s. I did those eyes just for you lol so I'm glad you like them!

Charles George Esperanza said...

I dig the color palette a lot! and the drawing ofcourse.

Janine Tondu said...

Thanks Charles! I am really trying to work out my digital skills hopefully the finish will look way better!

Linda Neptune said...

yeah i know what you mean with the multiply thing, just wanted to make sure you were doing it more than 2% opacity ;} haha